Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sad Love Story

I thought we were gonna be together forevrer

I thought we were gonna be together forevrer……i actually tought he was THE ONE. But things can change in a blink of an eye……..well it was a thursday afternoon i was still at skool with some of my friends when suddenly tiz guy (danny) comes up to me with a big smile on his face he looked me straight in the eye and asked me”DO YOU WANNA GO OUT WITH ME???” i didnt know what to say since i didnt like him i kinda liked one of his friends(orlando) i was quiet for like one minute jst starring at him then out of nowhere i said “YES” so yea we were going out………..


then on november 11, 2008 i knew that i had to break up with him so the day passed by and it was time to do it (break up with him) but him,orlando,and me were together after skool we were actually having a good time………….we got on the tutoring bus to go home and my friends knew dat i didnt like him and that i didnt want to hurt him so they were trying to convinse him tobreak up with me and it actually worked he broke up with me and i got of the bus but while my friends were trying to convinse him tobreak up with me i was with orlando and he told me “PLZ DONT BREAK UP WITH HIM HE REALLY LIKES YOU AND I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM ALL SAD” so i was kind of thinking not break up with him but it was to late he called me and i went and he said dat we should break up so i said ok i got off the us and went home………………………….

the next day i got to skool went with orlando to try to talk to him but the second he saw me he started walking away from me (he was tryin to avoid me) i still kept following him then i asked him “WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME” and he’z like i told you not to break up with him and i said i didnt he broke up with me and he’s like uh hu then i turned back and danny was there with a sad face i looked at him and i felt bad i felt like killing myself for wat i did to him i told him”IM SORRY” and a tear came out i coudn’t stand crying i was MAD at myself so i jst left.during the whole day i was crying and then to find out that one of my friends was moving it made my day even worst. DAT WAS THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!later on in the day orlando saw me crying and he asked me watz wong and i jst said nothing and walked away he walked after me and said i know smethings wrong tell me i looked him straight in the eye and jst said sorry:( and got in my class…….and you know wat made me feel even more sad that that week was danny’s b-day:(…………….

the nxt day everything was better between me and orlando even tough me and danny didnt talk anymore we were still friends well on danny’s b-day i gave him a hug and told him HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at my locker getting my stuff ready to go home then i see orlando coming to me and he asked “IF I WOULD ASK YOU OUT WOULD YOU SAY YES?” and i said “YES” so he’s like ok then we got on the bus we sat nxt to each other and we were talking about stuff he told me he liked my eyes and well we were jst talking then i hugged him bye and got off the bus…………….

on monday november 17,2008 we stayed after skool together we were walking outside the skool,when all of a sudden my friend came and started talking to me so orlando jst got up and left i went after him and my friend went after me so we finally catched up to him when my friend tells me “let me talk to him” so i said ok and left them alone…………the tutoring bus finally got there and my friend,orlando,and i got on the bus orlando sat nxt to me and asked me “DO YOU WANNA GO OUT?????” i looked at him and said “YES” so i was finally going out with him we went out for almost two months but then we broke up then the nxt day we got back together and on on we broke up about 5 times then he asked me YOU WANNA GO OUT so i said sure and of course we broke up again 2 more times……………….well now we arent going out he has a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend but you know wats messed up dat my boyfriend is jst a bet and that he calls his girlfriend a b**** behind her back…….well right now we’re kind of in a fight and i told him what happened to I LOVE YOU NOMATTER WHAT and he’s like well you changed and idk anymore so i jst didnt text him anymore…………………….well i seriously thought that he was the one but i dont know maybe for some reason we’ll get back together i hope so cuz i still have deep feeling and no matter what i do to try to forget him i jst cant its like if he’s a part of me already but yea i still LOVE him hope we can stay friends atleast

0 Comment:

Post a Comment